Sign up here to receive our newsletters
- NC STTR Success Story: Selsym Biotechnology March 13, 2023Read more »
Revolutionizing Hemorrhage ControlSelSym Biotech, Inc. is a Raleigh-based company founded in 2019 by Drs. Ashley Brown, Andrew Lyon, and Thomas Barker. The current team consists of its three co-founders and one full-time ...
- Survey Highlights Post-Pandemic Challenges February 27, 2023Source: SC SBDC The United States has experienced consistent and steady economic recovery following the COVID-19 recession that took place during the Spring of 2020. Yet 2022 brought with it a new set of challenges. To specifically identify issues faced by ...Read more »
- In An EIDL Repayment Cash Crunch? Four Things To Do Now. February 27, 2023Source: Arkansas SBDC When the pandemic swept the world, causing great stress on small businesses, the Small Business Administration (SBA) responded by creating the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). Small business owners could apply for this government-provided loan, and ...Read more »
- COVID EIDL Hardship Accommodation Plan January 24, 2023Due to the continued adverse effects of the pandemic, SBA provided a deferment period of 30 months from the date on the original Note for COVID-19 EIDL borrowers. Interest continued to accrue on the loans during deferment. EIDL payments are ...Read more »
- One NC Small Business Program Match and Incentive Reminder January 17, 2023
The One NC Small Business Program was funded at $2M for FY 2023 which runs from 7/1/22 to 6/30/23. The Program has two components: the incentive and the match. Links to the program ...
- NC SBIR Success Story: QATCH Technologies January 13, 2023Read more »
Multi-SBIR/STTR Awardee Shares Insights
QATCH Technologies, founded by Dr. Zehra Parlak in 2016, is leveraging its Duke-originated sensor technology to change how drug formulations are developed. The Durham-based company consists of a team of six ...