Sign up here to receive our newsletters
- SBTDC’s Business Start-Up Guide Updated and Given a Brand New Look February 16, 2012The SBTDC’s Business Start-up & Resource Guide was recently updated to include new links, information and resources. The guide includes important information to help individuals start their businesses including self-assessment questions, worksheets and online ...Read more »
- Accounting Requirements for Federal Contractors Seminars January 23, 2012Read more »
Hear Mr. Keving Grimes froom CFO Leasing, Inc. explain the role of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and the expectations of a contractor's accounting system. These seminars are designed to assist business people in establishing an accounting system that ...
- Making the Most of FBO Webinar January 23, 2012Read more »
Making the Most of FBO webinar will be held on Wednesday, January 25th from 10:00am – 11:00am. You can access the webnar through https://www1.gotmeeting.com/register/447691016.
- Schulken Named ASBDC North Carolina State Star November 5, 2011RALEIGH, NC – The Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC) is pleased to announce Bion Schulken’s recent recognition as one of the nation’s ...Read more »
- Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation Helps Local Businesses Succeed November 5, 2011According to a North Carolina Department of Commerce statistic, 80% of all new jobs come from existing business through expansions. This knowledge prompted the Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation (EDC) to work even harder to show local business owners that ...Read more »