Making Your Business Better
The SBTDC Winston-Salem office is committed to helping make your business better. Our experienced business advisory team offers confidential, in-depth business counseling to mid-sized company business owners and management staff.
We routinely assist our clients with developing and implementing viable strategies that enhance their competitive advantage and success in the marketplace.
We help our clients:
- Assess and benchmark current profitability and organizational effectiveness.
- Identify market opportunities from customer profiling, competitive analysis, and industry research.
- Access capital and financing to grow your business and be more competitive.
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term business strategies.
- Leverage individual and leadership assessments to increase the bench strength of your leadership team to effectively implement you strategies and maximize performance.
- Measure and monitor progress toward profitability and organizational effectiveness.
- Plan strategically for a better future.
Your Local SBTDC
Our office is hosted by Winston-Salem State University, and serves the counties of Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Iredell (northern), Stokes, Surry and Yadkin. If these locations are not located near you, please visit our Locations page to find an office nearby.
How to Start?
Need help with your business? Get started today by calling one of our locations or complete an online request for business counseling for the Winston-Salem office.
If you currently aren’t in business, please view our Business Startup & Resource Webinar. In addition, download the SBTDC’s Business Startup & Resource Guide, which has seven sections with questions, worksheets and online resources to help you start the right way.