Making Your Business Better
The SBTDC service center at NC State University is located in Raleigh. Our experienced business advisory team offers confidential, in-depth business counseling to mid-sized company business owners and management staff.
We routinely assist our clients with developing and implementing viable strategies that enhance their competitive advantage and success in the marketplace.
We help our clients:
- Assess and benchmark current profitability and organizational effectiveness.
- Identify market opportunities from customer profiling, competitive analysis, and industry research.
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term business strategies.
- Link business strategies to workplace learning and performance.
- Measure and monitor progress toward profitability and organizational effectiveness.
How to Begin
If you feel the above mentioned services will help your business grow and succeed, you're ready to begin working with us. Assistance is only a click away. Please complete our electronic request for counseling.
If you currently aren’t in business, please view our Business Startup & Resource Webinar. In addition, download the SBTDC’s Business Startup & Resource Guide, which has seven sections with questions, worksheets and online resources to help you start the right way.