Date/Time: April 4, 2013 from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Western Carolina University at Biltmore Park
Agenda & Workshop Objectives
- See the Agenda (tba)…
- Provide an overview of the Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grants programs.
- Review the 11 Federal agencies with SBIR/STTR programs and how each differs in interests and expectations.
- Introduce the “alphabet soup” of DOD budgeting and assist the participant in navigating the budgeting process.
- Provide one-on-one dialog sessions with subject-matter experts.
- Provide networking opportunities for potential partnerships and joint pursuits.
Small business and entrepreneurs interested in capturing federal grants, especially in the SBIR/STTR programs.
Benefit for You as a Participant
You will acquire a clearer understanding of the Federal grant process and specific agencies to increase your probability of win on proposals.
Cost & Registration
This event is free; however, we encourage you to register online because space is limited. Click here to register
Sponsored by the NC Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC) and Western Carolina University (WCU).