Learn it today – use it tomorrow.NASBITE’s Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) confirms knowledge in international trade and assures that employees are able to professionally practice global business in today’s competitive environment. Our CGBP Workshop is designed to help you gain knowledge, skills and abilities needed to compete in today’s global marketplace. Our CGBP-credentialed facilitators take an active learning approach that features case studies, episodes, in-baskets and sidebars.
You’ll learn how to:
- Evaluate global market opportunities and identify foreign buyers
- Develop indirect and direct foreign market entry strategies for your firm.
- Determine your international product and pricing strategies
There are no events currently scheduled.
Export Bootcamp & CGBP Workshop PackageOur workshop package contains the following components to prepare you for this year’s exam:
What specific information will be covered?
- Presentations by CGBP instructors
- Industry Expert Guests
- Learning Exercises, Activities
- Practice Exam Questions
- The Global Entrepreneur (3rd Ed) by James Foley (included in registration fee)
Global Business Management
- Evaluate export readiness for “new to export” clients
- Develop strategies and tactics for exporting
- Identify potential export markets and customers
- Locate and evaluate potential export sales representatives
Supply Chain Management
- Understand basic logistics, including foreign freight forwarders
- Research and evaluate supply-chain options
- Financial analysis, costing, pricing, budgeting and forecasting
- Technical assistance with SBA and Ex-Im finance options