The SBTDC can conduct a no-cost financial analysis of your company that compares your performance to corporate and small-business averages in your specific industry. The report is designed to easily help you identify and understand your key financial metrics – even if finance and accounting are not your strengths. Tips and suggestions for improving your performance are also provided. Among the issues addressed are:
- Liquidity – What is your company's ability to meet obligations as they come due?
- Profits & Profit Margin – Are you as profitable as other companies in your industry – why or why not?
- Sales – Are sales growing and satisfactory?
- Borrowing – Is your company borrowing profitably?
- Employees – Are you hiring effectively?
- Financial Ratios – What key ratios should you be measuring and comparing to industry averages?
For specifics about our counseling services and how we work, click here.