The SBTDC’s team of Technology Commercialization Counselors includes Nicole Schwerbrock, Mike Carnes, Chris Veal, Rachel Burton, Bryan Dennstedt and John Ujvari who offer advisory services to help your IP-based business grow. Below are some of the specific items we can guide you through. Contact us via http://www.sbtdc.org/programs/tech/contact-us/.
Build a strong business foundation.
- Develop a business plan
- Design a marketing strategy
- Evaluate intellectual property
- Create financial projections
Accelerate your success.
- Recognize needed skill sets and gaps
- Assemble an effective team
- Communicate your value proposition
- Identify prototype production resources
Discover financing opportunities.
- Identify funding and financing options that match your situation and goals
- Understand investor requirements
- Assess your readiness for investment
- Get ready to make your pitch
Produce competitive funding proposals.
- Understand the differences between SBIR and STTR
- Stay on top of program changes and updates
- Develop a funding strategy that incorporates grants and contracts
- Receive comprehensive proposal reviews at no charge