- Reviews client’s business and determine export readiness throughout the organization and product line
- Counsels international expansion strategies for those with limited export experience
- Works with management in developing action plans consistent with the objectives of the entire organization
- Assists in building knowledge of international management and operations
- Supports efforts in financing export working capital and export financing and insurance to minimize risk using partnerships with Export-Import Bank and SBA
Alex’s value as consultant and executive coach resides in his extensive and broad experience in all phases of business management, as well as in his formal training, continued education and “common sense” developed through many years of professional experience. During his career in corporate America, he worked in large and start-up companies and directed organizations and complete ventures in the most strategic growth positions. His corporate experience in the high technology, consumer, and durable goods industries includes marketing and sales, business development, international operations, and general management. He was a critical component in leading international exposure and growth in 4 fledgling technology companies and as a turn-around executive for divisions of 2 Fortune-500 companies. As an entrepreneur, Alex has been actively involved in starting, growing and profitably exiting three successful ventures in services and retail industries. Alex has an MBA from IESE at the University of Navarra (Spain) and an undergraduate degree from Pepperdine University. He is also certified as board facilitator and business coach and certified in DISC behavioral assessments.
Contact Alex at 919-515-6147 or email@example.com