Sign up here to receive our newsletters
- New Southeast Chapter of NC World Trade Association September 22, 2022Read more »
Contributed by Paige O’Neill, International Business Development Counselor
Can going Global recession proof your business? Do you know where to get assistance to expand internationally? Do you stay up at night worried about international supply chain delays? Are you able to ...
- Where’s the beef? September 21, 2022Read more »
Contributed by Byron Hicks, SBTDC State Director
I hope some of you are old enough, as I am, to remember the Wendy’s Hamburger ad with the elderly women yelling “where’s the beef?” For small ...
- SBTDC Staff Recognized at National Conference September 21, 2022
Each year America’s SBDC asks that each network select a State Star from their program. The State Star is an exemplary performer, makes a significant contribution to their SBDC/SBTDC program, and shows a strong commitment to small business.Read more »
- Think Multi-Product / Multi-SBIR Submission Strategy September 16, 2022Read more »
Will your innovation driven small business be a one trick pony? While there are many successful singular product companies, this is a risk prone business strategy. Given that the risks associated with product commercialization are high, if your one product ...
- One NC Small Business Program Update September 16, 2022The One North Carolina Small Business Program was allocated $2M from the state legislature for Fiscal Year 2023, which started on July 1. The program consists of Incentive grants and Matching grants. Incentive ...Read more »
- What the Heck is NC DEC? September 14, 2022Read more »
For the past 25 years, District Export Councils (DECs) have served the United States by helping companies in their local communities to export, thus promoting our country’s economic growth and creating new and higher paying jobs. Closely affiliated with the ...
- Think Multi-Product / Multi-SBIR Submission Strategy September 16, 2022