Sign up here to receive our newsletters
- Business Trends for 2023 December 19, 2022Read more »
Source: US Small Business Administration
It’s difficult to understate all the changes the business landscape has seen in the past few years, and yet entrepreneurs have responded with incredible adaptability. Perhaps that is one of the biggest reasons small business owners ...
- Big Changes to the 1099-K October 20, 2022Read more »
Source: Maine SBDC
What’s the big change?
Starting in 2022, third-party settlement organizations (TPSOs) must report any income you receive “for goods and services in excess of $600” to the IRS. Prior to the bill, these processing platforms only reported income when ...
- Cape Fear Manufacturing Partnership September 22, 2022Read more »
The week of August 22-26 was an exciting one, as the SBTDC at UNCW partnered with the Cape Fear Manufacturing Partnership (CFMP) and the UNCW Cameron School of Business to provide a student ...
- New Southeast Chapter of NC World Trade Association September 22, 2022Read more »
Contributed by Paige O’Neill, International Business Development Counselor
Can going Global recession proof your business? Do you know where to get assistance to expand internationally? Do you stay up at night worried about international supply chain delays? Are you able to ...
- Where’s the beef? September 21, 2022Read more »
Contributed by Byron Hicks, SBTDC State Director
I hope some of you are old enough, as I am, to remember the Wendy’s Hamburger ad with the elderly women yelling “where’s the beef?” For small ...
- SBTDC Staff Recognized at National Conference September 21, 2022