- Preparing Capture Strategies for 2021 January 5, 2021By: Jacquie Spearman, Charlotte GCAP As we begin the new year, 2021 brings new challenges and opportunities for government contractors. We leave behind a tumultuous year where companies have had to pivot to stay in business. The government has also had ...Read more »
- Cybersecurity Contracting Preparations Update December 1, 2020By Thomas Gerke, Utah There are 17 practices in CMMC Level 1 that also map to NIST 800-171 capabilities. They fall into four general ...Read more »
- Raising a Technology from Birth September 23, 2020By: John Ujvari, SBIR Program Specialist, NC SBTDC Akin to raising a child, building a business around a commercializable technology is a long, stressful, although mostly exhilarating process. The day you start ...Read more »
- Leadership and Business Resiliency Webinar September 14, 2020Read more »
Pandemics, hurricanes, and embargos, oh my! Business leaders today anticipate change and crises and prepare their organizations to move from crisis to survival to opportunity. Hear how other leaders are strengthening their organizations’ resilience, and ...
- The Government Purchase Card – Quick and Easy Access to Government Sales September 3, 2020By: GCAP Advisor James Chestnut In a recent interaction with a client both of us determined that their product, trophies and plaques, was not conducive with Government contracting in general. In doing a deeper dive into their business we did make ...Read more »
- Restaurant Roundtable – Best Practices for Surviving and Thriving: Communication and Partnerships August 26, 2020Two months into the pandemic, 40 percent of America’s restaurants were shuttered and 8 million employees out of work-three times the job losses seen by any other industry. Join us for an interactive roundtable to share best practices regionally of how ...Read more »