- Raising a Technology from Birth September 23, 2020By: John Ujvari, SBIR Program Specialist, NC SBTDC Akin to raising a child, building a business around a commercializable technology is a long, stressful, although mostly exhilarating process. The day you start ...Read more »
- Leadership and Business Resiliency Webinar September 14, 2020Read more »
Pandemics, hurricanes, and embargos, oh my! Business leaders today anticipate change and crises and prepare their organizations to move from crisis to survival to opportunity. Hear how other leaders are strengthening their organizations’ resilience, and ...
- The Government Purchase Card – Quick and Easy Access to Government Sales September 3, 2020By: GCAP Advisor James Chestnut In a recent interaction with a client both of us determined that their product, trophies and plaques, was not conducive with Government contracting in general. In doing a deeper dive into their business we did make ...Read more »
- Restaurant Roundtable – Best Practices for Surviving and Thriving: Communication and Partnerships August 26, 2020Two months into the pandemic, 40 percent of America’s restaurants were shuttered and 8 million employees out of work-three times the job losses seen by any other industry. Join us for an interactive roundtable to share best practices regionally of how ...Read more »
- The World’s Largest Opportunity for Small Business: The U.S. Government August 24, 2020The Federal Government is the world’s largest buyer of goods and services. Last year, nearly $5 billion were awarded to businesses located in North Carolina. Forty three percent of those dollars were awarded to North Carolina’s small businesses. The panel ...Read more »
- Opening Doors to Government Contracting; An Introduction for Small Businesses August 24, 2020Read more »
An introduction to government contracting: How to understand federal, state, and local government contracting processes, complete required registrations and certifications, and how to locate opportunities.
Click here to register: https://www.ncsbc.net/reg.aspx?mode=event&event=410400009.Speaker(s): Scott Barker, MS, MA Government Procurement Counselor | VA Verification Counselor Procurement ...