The SBTDC Online Event & Training Manager will use online platforms including websites and social media to perform tasks such as coordination of event calendars, liaising with clients, staff, speakers and sponsors, managing logistics/budgets/invoicing, risk management, and creating post-event reports. This involves managing websites and pages from various social media platforms to maximize the efficiency of the given task. This person will also create and oversee training programs.
Essential job duties will include:
– Develop, maintain, and update website content as it relates to events and training.
– Evaluate and manage website performance as it relates to events and training.
– Oversee the functionality of the website as it relates to events and training.
– Develop event/training feedback surveys.
– Brainstorm and implement training/event plans and concepts.
– Generate and communicate suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
– Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives.
– Handle logistics.
– Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
– Coordinate all operations and promotional activities for the events and training.
– Handle budgeting and invoicing.
– Analyze event success and prepare reports.
– Manage branding and communication.
– Maintain a thorough understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices.
Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ncsu.edu.