Learn how to:
- Analyze and understand your financial capacity for trade finance.
- Determine the best method of payment for international transactions.
- Weigh the pros and cons of cash-in-advance and open accounts.
- Consider letters of credit and documentary collection options.
- Manage export working capital to meet growing customer demand.
- Utilize export credit insurance to gain and retain foreign customers.
- Leverage overseas private investment in foreign direct investment.
Wednesday, May 17th | 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
UNCW Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
803 S. College Rd., Suite G | Wilmington
Learn it today – use it tomorrow.
Our half-day Global Trade Finance Workshop is designed to do just that—help you gain the “know how” to improve your firm’s cash flow cycle, profitability, and competitive advantage globally. Exchange your thoughts and ideas with savvy business owners, trade finance experts, and Certified Global Business Professionals experienced with “managing the business side of exporting.”
SBTDC’s team of CGBP professionals will be available by appointment for confidential, one-on-one meetings with registrants to discuss their unique market development and trade finance needs.
This half-day Global Trade Finance Workshop costs $65, and includes:
- Catered refreshments and lunch
- Free parking at the workshop venue
- Trade Finance Guide from International Trade Administration
|NASBITE’s Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) credential confirms knowledge in international trade and assures that employees are able to professional practice global business in today’s competitive environment.
The NC Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC) is a NASBITE-Accredited program administered by NC State University on behalf of the University of North Carolina System and is operated in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Learn more about our export services, visit www.sbtdc.org/export.