Date(s) - 07/27/2021
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for a Statewide Virtual Summit on Textile Trade between Mexico and the Carolinas.
The Mexico-Carolinas OGB Textiles Summit is a virtual event that will:
• Spotlight the textiles clusters in Mexico and the Carolinas
• Highlight trends in current trade practices between the two regions
• Identify implications of USMCA
• Introduce no-cost access to global textiles shows
• Best practices in leveraging low-cost international business development resources
Learn more about the OGB and textiles clusters in Mexico and the Carolinas, trends in current trade practices between the two regions, implications of USMCA, and best practices in leveraging international business development resources.
Plan to attend to learn more about the changing trade landscape and how your company can thrive. Questions are encouraged.
Facilitated by the NC World Trade Association.