Date(s) - 05/27/2021
10:00 am - 11:15 am
COVID-19 is transforming how we live and work. There are a host of technological solutions that are available and many more that are coming on the market that can help companies in a variety of ways. This session will explore technology solutions that may benefit your organization and improve company operations as it relates to productivity, collaboration, and culture by deploying technologies, such as virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR).
Learn about opportunities and solutions being deployed by companies to:
- Enhance training and productivity in an industrial setting using augmented reality
- Improve collaboration tools for employees
- Host dynamic virtual conferences and events with your most important clients and audiences
- Leverage virtual reality and game engines to facilitate company culture through hiring, onboarding, and policies and procedures training
Includes a moderated Q&A period.
- Ryan Schmaltz – Director of Media and Emerging Technology Lab (METL) at the UNC School of the Arts School of Filmmaking
- John McBride – CEO and Founder at Looking Glass XR
- Damian Hickey – Chief Product Officer at Beem
This webinar is hosted by the SBTDC and presented by the Media and Emerging Technology Lab (METL) Immersive Storytelling Residency Program at the UNC School of the Arts.