Apr 28, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
This presentation provides the most recent updates to the Restaurant Revitalization Fund and application preparation. The Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF), which was established by the American Rescue Plan Act, provides funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses to keep their door open.
Includes a moderated Q&A period. Zoom webinar sign-in required after registration.
- Mike Arriola – Acting District Director, SBA NC District Office
- Eileen Joyce – Lead Economic Development Specialist, SBA NC District Office
- Patricia Breen – Business Resiliency Counselor, SBTDC at UNC
- Jonathan Collins – Business Resiliency Counselor, SBTDC at UNC
- James Diaz – Business Resiliency Counselor, SBTDC at FSU
- Cheryl Young – Business Resiliency Counselor, SBTDC at UNCW
Sponsored by the SBTDC’s COVID-19 Business Recovery and Resiliency Program in collaboration with the U.S. Small Business Administration’s NC District Office.