Jul 13, 2021
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
This event is being facilitated by the Piedmont Community College Small Business Center.
Managing a small business has changed more in the last year than in the last 50 years. Challenges with customers, distancing, frequent employee absences and constant cleaning all make managing a small business more difficult than it has ever been. However, in The New Normal for Small Businesses you’ll see that the obstacles are giving way to better managed businesses.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How Covid is affecting owners, managers, employees and customers
- How to face changes, remain positive, and develop resiliency skills
- OODA LOOPS: Or, how a fighter pilot created a great core of a management plan
- How to better manage remote employees
- When it is time to be The Boss
The New Normal for Small Businesses offers a wide range of practical information for managing your business during and after the pandemic. The tools and behaviors aren’t hard, they are simply challenging.
Speaker(s): Mike Collins, A Perfect Workday Company
Fee: No Cost