Date(s) - 06/23/2021
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This event is being facilitated by the Brunswick Community College Small Business Center
In this three-part series facilitated by Brunswick Community College Small Business Center, you will learn from business advisors and experts about three key topics: (1) marketing, (2) operations, and (3) financing.
This workshop will walk attendees through the following:
– Selecting the best digital platform
– Choosing the appropriate hosting plan
– Setting up the perfect domain name
– How to build your e-commerce store to attract the perfect customer
– Collecting payments
– How to get your new web store found
– How to sell your stuff on your Facebook fan page.
Speaker: Toya Wilson, NexGeneration Digital Marketing
Co-Sponsor(s): SBTDC, SBA
A Zoom link will be sent prior to your class.