Date(s) - 07/20/2021
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This event is being facilitated by the Piedmont Community College Small Business Center.
With coronavirus disrupting our personal and business lives, many people are worried about the effects on their business budgets. Taking some practical steps to manage your money (and, maybe, find more funds) can give you a better handle on your small business finances right now.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Where and How to find funds to create your business during these difficult times
- How to find lower interest, business credit cards
- How to stock up smarter and get better payment options
- Easy ways to create the bad B word (Budget)
- The one money mistake you can’t make
- What different questions lenders are asking now
A positive outcome of the pandemic can be that you will get a better handle on your business finances and create a more solid foundation for your small business. COVID Cash will show you how.
Speaker(s): Mike Collins, A Perfect Workday Company
Fee: No Cost