Aug 04, 2021 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM $ Free
On August 4, the U.S. Small Business Administration will open its portal for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) borrowers to apply directly with the SBA.
Please join the SBTDC and the SBA North Carolina office for this session that will cover PPP Direct Forgiveness. Direct forgiveness is open to only those borrowers whose lenders have opted in to direct forgiveness with the SBA. A listing of lenders who have opted in can be found at: https://www.sba.gov/document/support-ppp-lenders-participating-direct-forgiveness.
Includes a moderated Q&A period. A recording of the webinar will be made available at a later date.
Speakers will include:
- Michael Arriola – Acting District Director, SBA
- Patrick Rodriguez – Raleigh Senior Area Manager, SBA
- Karen Hoskins – Lender Relations Specialist, SBA
- Levi Kinnard – Economic Development Specialist, SBA
- Byron Hicks – State Director, SBTDC
- Bob Weston – Director of COVID-19 Business Recovery and Resiliency Program, SBTDC
This webinar is co-sponsored by the SBTDC’s COVID-19 Business Recovery & Resiliency Program and the U.S. Small Business Administration’s North Carolina District Office.