Nov 30, 2021
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Join the SBTDC and the SBA NC District Office for a Zoom webinar on SBA’s COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program, Targeted EIDL Advance, and Supplemental Targeted Advance Programs.
- COVID-19 EIDL Program: 30 years at 3.75% for for-profit businesses, two-year deferment on principal and interest, no collateral in some cases, and you can even prepay (in full) non-federal business loans.
- Targeted Advance & Supplemental Advance: free money in amounts up to $10,000 and $5,000 respectively. These are advances and are not to be repaid!
- Applications for all three of these programs are accepted through December 31, 2021.
This session will featured the following speakers from the SBA and SBTDC:
- Mike Arriola, SBA NC District Director
- Patrick Rodriguez, SBA Raleigh Senior Area Manager
- Sharon Harvey, SBA Asheville Senior Area Manager
- Bob Weston, Director of the SBTDC’s COVID-19 Business Recovery & Resiliency Program
After registering, you will receive an email with the Zoom information a few days prior to the event.