Oct 13, 2023
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Join us for the next Export Coffee Talk, “STEP 11 Grant Offering Insights & Inspiration.”
Gain insights about North Carolina’s export-related grant offerings. Service providers and North Carolina companies will walk through all State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) 11 grant offerings to give ideas that might help you decide which offerings will be the most strategic for your company this year. The North Carolina company panelists have experience using the grant for multiple offerings and will give advice about using the STEP grant to boost your export efforts. EDPNC’s International Trade Development Team will be on hand to chime in as well.
- Ethel Torres, President & CEO, National Drug Source (NDS)
- Lisa Bamford, Director of Business Development and Global Marketing, Sciencix, Inc.
- Michael Hubbard, Director International Trade Development, Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC)
- Greg Sizemore, Director, North Carolina U.S. Export Assistance Centers: Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, U.S. Department of Commerce – Commercial Service
- Alex Viva, Director International Business Development & Director Capital Regional Center at the Small Business & Technology Development Center (SBTDC)
- John Worthington, CEO, IBT Online LLC