Date(s) - 06/24/2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Compliance with U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Cybersecurity Regulations is a prerequisite for winning federal government contracts and subcontracts. Requirements have been evolving quickly, with DoD and federal prime contractors moving quickly to ensure Cybersecurity compliance of the supply chain.
This webinar will:
- Provide a basic understanding of DoD Cybersecurity Regulations
- Overview SBA 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Program
- Provide an overview of cybersecurity compliance
- Provide tips for getting started on a cyber-compliance strategy
- James Chestnut – Government Contracting Assistance Program (GCAP) Counselor, SBTDC at UNC Wilmington
- Heidi Egusquiza – Vice President, Carroll Communications
Zoom sign-in information will be emailed to you with registration confirmation.