Date(s) - 10/05/2020 - 10/10/2020
8:00 am - 11:30 am
MED Week recognizes the achievements of local minority entrepreneurs, provides opportunities for networking, and presents workshops to help grow and strengthen businesses.
Events provide attendees the opportunity to:
- Connect with business vendors
- Meet leaders from the regional business community
- Learn about government contracting and business opportunities
- Grow your professional network
- Receive information and resources to develop your business
Cape Fear MED Week is a part of the nationwide observance of Minority Enterprise Development (MED) Week. The 2020 activities will occur from October 5th – 10th in various locations throughout the region. Email email@example.com for more information.
For all program details and registration information CLICK HERE