Oct 05, 2020 - Oct 10, 2020
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
MED Week recognizes the achievements of local minority entrepreneurs, provides opportunities for networking, and presents workshops to help grow and strengthen businesses.
Events provide attendees the opportunity to:
- Connect with business vendors
- Meet leaders from the regional business community
- Learn about government contracting and business opportunities
- Grow your professional network
- Receive information and resources to develop your business
Cape Fear MED Week is a part of the nationwide observance of Minority Enterprise Development (MED) Week. The 2020 activities will occur from October 5th – 10th in various locations throughout the region. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For all program details and registration information CLICK HERE