Jul 26, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Confused about how business credit differs from personal credit? Want to know how to build credit for your small business? Not sure where to get started? Then, this is the event for you!
Join U.S. Bank leaders John Smith and Tamika Stafford in this information-packed session to learn about:
- Business credit reporting
- Dun & Bradstreet and PAYDEX scores
- How lenders evaluate your credit worthiness
- Are PGs really necessary?
- Why personal credit matters
The speakers will also address how traditional financial institutions help new business owners build credit and what they look for.
This event is presented by the NC SBTDC’s Charlotte office.