The annual Southeast Region Federal Construction, Infrastructure, and Environmental Summit is going virtual!
Be Sure to Checkout:
Natural Disaster Opportunities and Processes for Federal Contractors
Presenter: James Chestnut, PTAC
Wednesday, October 21st,
2:15 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
This session will discuss infrastructure-related federal contract opportunities resulting from natural disasters, federal agencies that typically contract for such services, how to register your business to respond to natural disaster contract opportunities, and how to locate, respond and execute contracts for these opportunities. Any business that can direct services(contractors, designers, suppliers) and support services(lodging, subsistence, legal, etc.) should participate in this workshop session
Join us October 21 – 22, 2020 for two full days of:
- Engaging keynote speakers
- Department of Defense Program and Issues Dialogues with the US Army, US Air Force, US Navy and US Marine Corps with FY21 and beyond forecasts from installations in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida (invited)
- Federal Agency Program and Issues Dialogues detailing FY21 and beyond forecasts with the Department of Veterans Affairs, US Coast Guard, General Services Administration, Environmental Protection Agency, National Institutes of Health, US Department of State and many more (invited)
- Dedicated energy and environmental sessions
- Interactive panel discussions on critical topics for federal contractors such as CMMC (cybersecurity maturity model certification), contracting technical and legal issues, disaster response opportunities and much more
- Meet and greet sessions with prime contractors on the General Construction MACC and Hurricane Florence Recovery program.
- Built-in networking system where you can upload your LinkedIn profile (not required), search participants and connect with government and military representatives, general and specialty contractors, design firms, construction supply firms, companies that provide facility-support contracts, resource partners, and current federal contractors seeking partners and suppliers during the Summit in the event platform.