Doing Business with:
The U.S. General Services Administration
ONLINE WEBINAR: Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 10:30 am – 12 pm
How to Access Billions in Procurement Opportunities
Learn how the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) works with
small businesses and supports the success of vendors. Hear from Chasity
Ash, Lead Small Business Technical Analyst Oice of Small Business
Utilization for the Southeast Sunbelt Region on how GSA ensures buyers
have the best choices when spending tax payer dollars. Also, find out
where to secure contract opportunities with the federal government.
Free to 7(j) eligible small businesses.
Who can participate?
Small business owners who are:
– Socially and/or economically disadvantaged
– 8(a) certified
– HUBZone certified
– Operating a business in high unemployment or low income areas
You will learn:
– How to find federal contracting opportunities
– How to leverage GSA Schedules as a small business
– What new buying policies & regulations are being put in place
– Why it is essential to partner for success
Follow the link below to register today:
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com to fill out the 7(j) Assistance Eligibility
Self-Certification Form and see if you qualify today!
This project is funded by a Cooperative Agreement from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding should not be construed as an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.