You Need a System to Run a Successful Business – breaking down that system into a series of webinars about developing your EOS (the Entrepreneurial Operating System).
EOS is a holistic business operating system that focuses on the 6 Key Components of business. It has been used by 5,000 companies in over 30,000 implementation sessions. The components are:
1) Vision – Getting everyone 100% on the same page with where you want the company to go and how you are going to get it there
2) People – Right People / Right Seats – Every organization defines “great people” differently. How to select the right people for your business and how you know they are in the right seat.
3) Data – Run your business on facts and objective information rather than feelings, egos, and subjective emotions.
4) Issues – How to be really good at solving problems when they arise.
5) Process – Get the important stuff done the right and best way every time. Enable consistency and scalability.
6) Traction – Executing the Vision – establishing priorities and accountability.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.