United States Senator Richard Burr, United States Senator Thom Tillis, the North Carolina Military Business Center and Fayetteville Technical Community College are pleased to announce the 17th Annual North Carolina Defense and Economic Development Trade Show in Fayetteville, NC on August 7, 2018.
PURPOSE. This event includes a one-day trade show, extensive networking opportunities and government procurement workshops for both prospective and current federal contractors. The purpose of the DTS is to build relationships between senior representatives of the Congressional delegation, the Department of Defense, other federal agencies and numerous defense contracting firms, including North Carolina small businesses. The event will include a traditional trade show, static displays and demonstrations of military equipment, informal networking opportunities, live vendor demonstrations, installation small business panels and contracting workshops.
- Contract Opportunities for your Business: Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps
- Contract Opportunities for your Business: Special Operations Forces
- Getting Started: Steps into the Federal Marketplace
- North Carolina Military Business Center: Tools for Your Success
- Mission & Installation Contracting Command (MICC) – Fort Bragg Acquisition 4th Quarter Forecast
- Tactical Wheeled Vehicles – How North Carolina Businesses Can Support the Warfighter
For additional information please contact Courtney Smedick