Join the U.S. Small Business Administration and the National Association of Surety Bond Producers for a half day seminar on securing contract surety bonds.
- Contract Bonding & Insurance…discussing the various types of surety bonds and the process of obtaining contract surety bonds
- Banking & Finance…how to obtain bank lines of credit and establish a working relationship with a banker to support your contract bonding program
- Risk Management & Legal Concerns…handling performance risk and contracting issues, plus available remedies for legal disputes
- Construction Accounting…construction accounting principles and financial systems for your firm’s success in securing and maintaining contract bonding
- Federal Assistance Programs…SBA’s Surety Bond Guarantee Program and loan programs for small, emerging, and underserved businesses
- Local Procurement Opportunities…navigating the federal procurement process and accessing federal, state, local, and private contracting opportunities
- Networking with Surety Professionals…speak with presenters and other attendees, including agents available on site to assist you with applying for contract bonding