Join us on September 27 as we bring together SBIR/STTR awardees to learn more about attracting C-Level team members. There will be intriguing panel topics, an open roundtable discussion and opportunities to network with other businesses that are using the SBIR/STTR funding mechanisms.
Panel Topics for Discussion:
- Agreements: Types of agreement that are common in the early stage tech space
- Compensation: Equity (how do you value a company to determine the equity stake), cash, walk away clauses.
- Recruiting: How are C-Level team members attracted? What arrangements do they have? Where do you look?
- Perception of C-Level Team – How do they look C-Level team – will they fund a business without an experienced team? What are they looking for in a CEO? Would they rather place a CEO that they know in the role?
- John Hardin, Executive Director for the North Carolina Board of Science, Technology & Innovation
- Andy Schwab, President First Flight Venture Center
- Walter Daniels, Attorney, Daniels & Daniels, P.A.
- Benny Ward, CEO, Dignify Therapeutics