This session will address the need and processes for public-private partnerships among federal and state government, academia and industry to defeat cyber threats. Mr. Mike Bender, Director of the Laboratory for Analytic Sciences of the National Security Administration at North Carolina State University will moderate this session and provide the opportunity for questions and answers.
Connect federal & state government cyber entities with the North Carolina “Cyber Ecosystem” through an informative cyber security program consisting of the following:
- Cyber Threats: commercial and government
- Cyber Operational Perspectives: commercial and government
- Cyber challenges, Trends & Research Needs
- Cyber Public – Private Partnerships
- Introduction to Defense Contractor Cyber Requirements (DFARS 252.204-7012 and NIST Special Publication 800-17).
- EVENT WEBSITE: http://www.ncmbc.us/17cyber