The SBTDC at Appalachian State University is partnering with Catawba Valley Community College’s Small Business Center to present How To Start A Business! Please join us!
This seminar is to assist you with the basics of starting a small business. Topics discussed will be: concept feasibility, legal requirements, funding options, and business plan development. Presented by Byron Hicks & Brooklyn Dellinger.
- Welcome and Introductions
- PVO Introduction
- Assessing Yourself as a Potential Business Owner
- Determining Concept Feasibility
- Examine Critical Issues and Make Important Decisions
- Legal Considerations and Requirements
- Develop Your Business Plan
- Arranging Your Business Financing
- Resource and Information List
- Conclusion and Next Steps
NO-COST to attend, but pre-registration is required. Please register to reserve your space by calling 828-327-7000, ext. 4117 or by clicking here to register on-line.