FEDCON SUMMIT 2016
- The FEDCON Summit is the premier, best-established and most-recognized federal construction event in the Southeast– businesses who are already engaged or want to perform in the federal market need to be there!
- “Program and Issues Dialogues” address future projects and acquisition strategies (by military and government panelists), contractor experiences, teaming and supplier opportunities (by industry panelists) and other issues related to acquisition and execution of projects at military bases and government facilities in VA, NC, SC and GA. These sessions also include information on federal opportunities in environmental engineering and remediation, energy and horizontal infrastructure (including roads and intersections, water, wastewater, natural gas and other utilities)
- Other Summit sessions address critical and timely topics, including supplier, service contract and public-private opportunities, small business programs and utilization, budget impacts, contracting processes and pre- and post-award legal issues for federal contractors
- Summit “meet and greet” sessions allow businesses to meet one-on-one and market themselves to federal agencies that buy construction, public works, environmental and engineering services and products in VA, NC, SC and GA.
- Summit networking and trade show activities allow businesses to market their services and products to over 600 general contractors, specialty contractors, engineers, architects and suppliers
- In addition, pre-Summit networking opportunities on October 26 include a golf event hosted and organized by the Cape Fear Post of the Society of American Military Engineers and an evening Summit Social sponsored by Gregory Poole and Caterpillar at Ironclad Brewery in downtown Wilmington – a huge hit from 2011-2015! http://www.ncmbc.us/2016fedcon
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink