Join the NC SBTDC and NC State University’s Center for Comparative Medicine and Translational Research on November 18 for the SBIR/STTR symposium.
- Hear details of the competitive $2B SBIR/STTR in funding
- Learn the components of a successful Phase I proposal
- See NIH Program Manager presentations of key funding interests
- Hear SBIR/STTR collaboration success stories from local awardees who have collectively secured over $15M in SBIR funding
- One-on-one meetingswith program managers from NIH & other agencies
- Present a poster and meet potential collaborators (optional)