If you don’t have FEDCON 2015 on your calendar, you might want to reconsider the importance of October 28th and 29th 2015. The “FEDCON Summit” brings together over 600 representatives of the Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Fort Bragg, Marine Corps Installations East/Camp Lejeune, Seymour Johnson AFB, US Coast Guard, Department of Veterans Affairs, General Services Administration, other federal agencies and installations, general and specialty contractors, designers and construction suppliers throughout the southeast region of the United States.
FEDCON Summit is the premier, best-established and most-recognized federal construction event in the Southeast. Businesses that are already engaged or want to perform in the federal market need to attend.
“Program and Issues Dialogues” address future projects and acquisition strategies (by military and government panelists), contractor experiences, teaming and supplier opportunities (by industry panelists) and other issues related to acquisition and execution of projects at military bases and government facilities in VA, NC, SC and GA.
- Environmental and infrastructure sessions provide info on federal opportunities in environmental engineering and remediation, energy and horizontal infrastructure (including roads and intersections, water, wastewater, natural gas and other utilities)
- Other Summit sessions address critical and timely topics, including supplier, service contract and public-private opportunities, small business programs and utilization, budget impacts, contracting processes and pre- and post-award legal issues for federal contractors
- Summit “meet and greet” sessions allow businesses to meet one-on-one and market themselves to federal agencies that buy construction, public works, environmental and engineering services and products in VA, NC, SC and GA.
- Summit networking and trade show activities allow businesses to market their services and products to over 600 general contractors, specialty contractors, engineers, architects and suppliers
- In addition, pre-Summit networking opportunities on October 28 include a golf event hosted and organized by the Cape Fear Post of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) and an evening Summit Social at the Wilmington Convention Center – a huge hit from 2011-2014!
ATTENDANCE. Attendance is encouraged for:
- General and specialty contractors who work in VA, NC, SC and GA.
- Design firms who work in VA, NC, SC and GA.
- Construction supply and service contracting firms in VA, NC, SC and GA.
- Current federal primes seeking North Carolina partners and suppliers