Learn how to:
- Identify international customers and gain global market share.
- Develop your firm’s talent and capacity to compete globally.
- Plan and implement the best possible export business plan.
- Manage international growth and increase your firm’s value.
Learn it today – use it tomorrow.
The CGBP Workshop is designed to do just that—help you gain knowledge, skills and abilities needed to compete in today’s global marketplace.
- Thursday 8:30am to 4:30pm – lunch included
- Friday 8:30am to 11:30am
Our faculty includes experienced professionals and CGBP practitioners.
- Bill Harazin – Attorney, K&L Gates, LLP
- Clem Schrader – Customs Broker, Livingston International
- Ken Bender – International Banking, PNC Bank
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez – Global Strategist, UNC Wilmington