- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. Build (or reinforce) relationships with national aerospace prime contractors, first-tier subcontractors and suppliers within the military and civilian marketplace under one roof.
- MEET THE PRIME. Take part in this year’s Meet the Prime sessions in a designated space, away from the Summit hustle and bustle, to learn more about the opportunities that exist with their respective companies.
- KEYNOTE ADDRESSES. Spanning the military and civilian marketplaces, the Summit’s lineup of keynote address speakers will address current and future needs, requirements and opportunities that exist for companies across the aerospace supply chain marketplace.
- BREAKOUT SESSIONS. Attend the targeted breakout sessions: Unmanned Aerial Platforms & Onboard Sensors and Communication Systems; Advanced Manufacturing & Machinings, Civilian & Military Aerospace; Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) and Aerospace Workforce Development; and Opportunities in General Aviation featuring industry, military and government leadership to discuss the challenges and opportunities within the industry.
- EXHIBITION SPACE. Showcasing your products and/or services to national aerospace prime contractors, first-tier subcontractors and suppliers and military aerospace customers.
- EVENING WELCOME SOCIAL. At the famous Charlotte Motor Speedway in The Speedway Club, network with Summit participants, exhibitors, speakers, government and military representatives prior to event day in an informal atmosphere.
If you have additional questions please contact Courtney Smedick, Courtney@ncmbc.us.