Raising equity capital is challenging at best. Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur is designed to educate and prepare growth-oriented entrepreneurs to successfully engage private equity investors. Getting ready includes a wide range of activities and decisions that will help the entrepreneur with their business in a number of ways.
This program was developed with direct input from experienced entrepreneurs, angel investors, angel networks/fund executives, and venture capitalists, and provides an "insider's look" into the world of equity funding. By understanding what investors look for, entrepreneurs can reduce barriers to funding, navigate the process more easily, and increase the chances of obtaining funding for their business.
- Learn about the equity funding "food chain".
- Find out what investors look for and expect from the companies they fund.
- Learn how to make your company "investor-ready" (and improve your business while you're at it).
- Assess your own "readiness" at each step of the way.
- Hear from those who've "done it". Panelist will include serial entrepreneurs and angel investors who've "been there".
- Receive a comprehensive workbook, ongoing counseling support and access to additional online resources.
- Save countless hours and enhance your chances of successfully raising equity capital.
Additional information and online registration at: