October 28 – 29, 2014
Tuesday, 8:30am – 4:30pm (lunch included)
Wednesday, 8:30am – 11:30am (DISCOVER begins)
Learn how to:
- Identify international customers and gain global market share.
- Develop your firm’s talent and capacity to compete globally.
- Plan and implement the best possible export business plan.
- Manage international growth and increase your firm’s value.
Learn it today – use it tomorrow.
The CGBP Workshop is designed to do just that—help you gain knowledge, skills and abilities from experienced business men and women who successfully compete in the global marketplace. Focusing on how the topic is introduced and encouraging participants to discuss what they are learning and come to their own conclusions helps participants to apply and implement learning immediately.
How to Register
To register online, visit https://www2.sbtdc.org/register, and select “CGBP Workshop – October 28-29” from the events list.
This two-day CGBP Workshop costs $195, and includes:
- Lunch first day, refreshments both days
- Free parking at the UNCC Portal Building
- The Global Entrepreneur 3rd Edition by James F. Foley
Additional information – Call (919) 515-6148
Directions: Get Directions to the UNCC Portal Building
(9319 Robert D. Snyder Rd, Charlotte, NC 28223)
- Hilton Charlotte University Place
- Marriott Courtyard University Research Park
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte-North/University
- Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place
- Hampton Inn Charlotte-University Place