- Understand the fundamentals of effective supervision.
- Understand the basis for construction safety procedures.
- Discuss planning and scheduling processes.
- Understand ways to recruit and retain qualified personnel.
- Identify laws and regulations construction project managers must comply with.
- Understand basic facts about surety bonds.
How it works
Just like a class you’d attend in person, courses are taught by a live instructor on a scheduled day and time. The Web-enabled Instructor-Led training experience has much in common with the classroom equivalent.
- Receive course materials in advance
- Participate in real time using a broadband connection
- Interact directly with the instructor and their peers
From your computer, you’ll link to an instructor in a live, real-time, interactive learning experi-ence. You’ll become part of a virtual classroom where you can ask questions, seek guidance and participate in class discussions and small group exercises.
For Course Details and to Register:
Self-Certification of 7(J) Eligibility is required for attendance. There is no cost for 7(j) eligible businesses. See eligibility details below.
To Register: https://stoverteam.adobeconnect.com/admin/show-event-catalog?folder-id=1233023668
Workshop information: Phyllis Embree or Chris Strudthoff , email@example.com (770) 423-9888.
To find your local SBA Office, visit www.sba.gov/sba-direct.
Self-Certification of 7(J) Eligibility Required
7(j) Eligibility includes firms that are owned by one of the following:
(a) a socially and economi-cally disadvantaged individual whose firm may or may not be a participant in the 8(a) Business Development Program;
(b) a firm located in a high unemployment or low income area, as de-fined in the U.S. Census Bureau's County and City Data Book and in the Poverty Guidelines issued by the U.S. De-partment of Health and Human Services (HHS);
(c) a firm owned by a low-income individual, as defined in under HHS Poverty Guidelines.
This activity is funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) contract number SBAHQ-13-C-0025. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of the contractor or any products, opinions or services. All SBA Programs and services are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangement for persons with disabilities will be made if re-quested at least two weeks in advance.