Export University 101 is a one-day course on exporting designed to help U.S. companies begin an export initiative, and to gain increasing skills and innovation in their international sales. This course is designed for new-to-export firms and current exporters that would like expert advice on the export process basics.
Agenda Items include:
- Getting started in exporting, market research, and finding overseas customers
- Developing Your Export Plan
- Export Documentation and Logistics
- Incoterms 2010
- Getting Paid
- Legal Consideratoins in Exporting
- How We Did It – Export Success
Who Should Attend: This seminar is idea for marketing and sales managmenet and staff, import/export operations personnel, purchasing, logistics, and anyone with a responsibility for import/export functions.
Registration Fee: $65 (includes refreshments, lunch, and course materials). Register now, Space is Limited.
Please direct questions about this event to Frances Selema at (919) 281-2753 or Frances.Selema@trade.gov.