With new health insurance marketplaces now open, the Small Business Administration and Small Business Majority are excited to announce the next set of Affordable Care Act 101 weekly webinar dates.
Each week, small business owners can learn the basics of the Affordable Care Act and how they can enroll in small business health insurance marketplaces. Other topics discussed include insurance reforms, the small business health care tax credit, and employer shared responsibility provisions. SBA representatives help small business owners understand the facts of the Affordable Care Act so they can make informed decisions about providing health insurance for their employees.
The Affordable Care Act 101 takes place every Thursday at 2 PM ET. Below are the registration links for upcoming presentations.
- Thursday, November 14 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, November 21 at 2:00 PM ET:Click to Register
- Thursday, December 5 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, December 12 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, December 19 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
For more information on how the new health care law affects small businesses, check out www.businessusa.gov/healthcare.
This event is not coordinated by the SBTDC.