In this economy you cannot leave any stone unturned. Act now to learn the export basics or brush up on key export topics.
At this event, you will:
- Learn Export Sales techniques
- Learn the basics of the letter of credit and other international methods of payment.
- Learn about Pricing Strategies and how to offer financing to your foreign buyers to increase sales
- Learn about the role of the freight forwarder.
- Learn how export credit insurance can be used to decrease risk, reduce transaction cost and increase sales.
- Hear from experts from the U.S. Department of Commerce, U. S. Small Business Administration, NC Department of Commerce. Learn about government services and how to use the services to increase sales.
- Network and learn from members of the NC District Export Council, business executives who have extensive export experience.
Who Should Attend?
- Companies that are currently exporting but need guidance to further expand overseas markets and sales.
- Companies that are new to exporting and need the tools to begin and avoid costly mistakes.
Please register online as space is limited: http://www.ncdec.us/export-university-feb-2013.html
For more information, please contact Dan Holt at (704) 333-4886 ext 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org