NASBITE’s Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) confirms knowledge in international trade and assures that employees are able to professionally practice global business in today’s competitive environment. The NC Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC) and the NC District Export Council have teamed up to offer the CGBP Prep Course for the April 29 – May 11 and June 10 – June 22 exam windows.
CGBP Prep Course Package
Our 2-day prep course package contains the following components to prepare you for this year’s exam:
- Presentations by CGBP instructors
- Industry Expert Guests
- Learning Exercises, Activities
- Practice Exam Questions
- The Global Entrepreneur (2nd Ed) by James
- Foley (included in registration fee)
These sessions take place on March 19 & 20 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the UNCC Ben Craig Center in Charlotte.
What specific information will be covered?
Global Business Management
- Evaluate export readiness for “new to export” clients
- Develop strategies and tactics for exporting
- Identify potential export markets and customers
- Locate and evaluate potential export sales representatives
Supply Chain Management
- Understand basic logistics, including foreign freight forwarders
- Research and evaluate supply-chain options
- Financial analysis, costing, pricing, budgeting and forecasting
- Technical assistance with SBA and Ex-Im finance options
How much does the prep course & exam cost?
The cost for this CGBP Prep Course is $375.00, payable by check or credit card to the NC SBTDC. This amount does NOT cover the CGBP exam fees. The exam registration and the exam costs $395. It is payable separately, and is the responsibility of the participant to ensure timely payment and registration.
How to Register for Prep Course
- Register for this CGBP exam prep course at https://www2.sbtdc.org/register.
- To register for the CGBP exam, visit https://nasbite.site-ym.com/?page=CGBPCredential