North Carolina Get Your Business Online is the fastest, easiest way to create an online presence for your business. Attend a free Get Your Business Online event and you’ll find everything you need to be successful, including individual help from web professionals. Use one of our laptops or feel free to bring your own!
North Carolina Get Your Business Online
Fri, February 24, 2012
7:30am – 5:30pm
911 East Morehead St. Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28204
Build your free website 1.5 hours
Create and publish a website for your business using Intuit Sitebuilder. We’ll provide laptops or a place to plug-in if you bring your own.
• Set up your free website account
• Register a domain name (your “address” on the web)
• Select a website template and learn how to customize it
• Publish your website
Grow your business online 1 hour
• Learn the basics of how other people find your business online, with methods like search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics and more.
• Run your business more efficiently with online tools, including applications for improving collaboration and communication.
Promote your business online 1 hour
• Attract customers down the street or across the country with online marketing tools like Google AdWords and AdWords Express.
• Learn how to focus your marketing efforts and budget for your target audience.
Online Expo All day
No pre-registration is needed to participate in the Online Expo. Sit down with Google team members to get one-on-one advice. Be sure to bring your toughest online marketing questions!